have a gmail account? have the google toolbar with popup blocking enabled? try to compose a message using the “c” keyboard shortcut. unless you already marked gmail.google.com as a safe site to allow popups from, you'd be presented with this:
funny, that google is “grr”-ing their own software ;-)
check out PowerSearch
for WSS searching across multiple sites, customized results, etc. good stuff here.
"A person who seems to have all the answers, usually isn't listening." - Jeffrey Gitomer, author, Customer Satisfaction is Worthless, Customer Loyalty is Priceless
DON'T EVER BUY A FULTON HOME
AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE
DOUG FULTON IS EVIL.
just a reminder to those creating standard images, that with the release of windows xp sp2 (due to release on automatic updates on monday/tuesday, but available for download now via msdn), use the “slipstream” model to embed sp2 into your new boot cd images...easy steps:
- Nero (or some other tool capable of creating bootable cds)
- use IsoBuster to extract the boot image from your Windows XP cd-rom (or iso image)
- copy Windows XP files into a folder on your hard drive (i.e., c:\winxp)
- run this command from your sp2 setup location: xpsp2.exe /S:C:\winxp
- the setup will install in “updating windows share mode“
- use Nero or some other tool to create a bootable cd-rom using the image from step 1.
- label the volume the same label as your original media
- copy the files from your c:\winxp location to your cd-rom project and burn
- NOTE: you'll know if the slipstream was successful if in the winxp directory where you have your original media files there is a file named Win51IP.SP2 in there.
now you have a bootable setup cd with sp2 already embedded in the setup!