looks like joe has partnered with spidynamics to deliver some great webcasts on ajax security, a much needed topic as we continue to see more ajax-developed web sites.
here's the titles he's offering:
- AJAX Security Basics- The Building Blocks to Protecting Your Applications Built with ASP.NET AJAX
- How Hackers Reverse Engineer and Exploit an ASP.NET AJAX Application
- The Brave New World of AJAX Hacking (and prevention using ASP.NET)
- The Next Generation of AJAX Attacks – A New Generation of Attack Theories
- Best Practices: A Look at Developer ASP.NET AJAX Security Mistakes
Please enjoy some of these other recent posts...