interested in some quickstart love? check out: http://beta.asp.net/quickstart/aspnet/Default.aspx
but when is it going to be released tim? keep watching...soon my friend, soon.
Attend MEDC 2005 - Microsoft® Mobile & Embedded DevCon
May 9-12, at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
Attend the premier developer event with the latest Microsoft® Windows Mobile™ & Embedded technologies.
See how the Windows Mobile & Embedded platforms can help you build your next generation of smart, connected, small-footprint devices, applications, services and solutions and bring them to market faster with lower development costs. Learn how these technologies can be used to scale to a broad range of devices.
Action: Register today at www.medc2005.com
PS - if you are going, let me know!
Register today to learn how the integration of the .NET Framework in SQL Server 2005 provides several major benefits, such as an enhanced programming model, enhanced safety and security, user defined types and aggregates, and a common development environment that integrates database development into the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 development environment. In this series, we cover:
- .NET Framework Integration: Learn how you can now take full advantage of the Microsoft .NET Framework class library and modern programming languages to implement functionality within the server.
- Transact-SQL and Managed Code: Find out how to decide between using traditional Transact-SQL or a programming language that is compatible with the .NET Framework, such as Visual Basic .NET or C#. Understand where each method provides benefits and how to design for this in the beginning.
- Web Services: See how to develop XML Web services in the database tier, making SQL Server an HTTP listener.
- XML: SQL Server 2005 contains deep native support for XML. Learn how this can significantly help as you develop applications that make use of XML.
- Data Access: Discover how ADO.NET 2.0 not only supports all of the new SQL Server 2005 features but also enables productivity and performance gains for all developers.
Register for the SQL Server 2005 webcast series to learn more.
Bonus: Attend a webcast in this MSDN series and complete an evaluation to receive the most current version of SQL Server 2005 Beta software on CD. Attend at least three MSDN webcasts in this SQL Server 2005 webcast series and submit evaluations and you will receive a SQL Server 2005 T-shirt*. And by attending a live webcast in this series and submitting an evaluation, you will qualify to win a Portable Media Center (official rules) pre-loaded with our best webcasts!
Registration link: http://www.microsoft.com/events/series/msdnsqlserver2005.mspx