...and missing the CAML love? you got so used to the template structure for sharepoint 2003 didn't you :-) take a look at some information to help you understand if you don't know much about master pages (the ASP.NET template framework that sharepoint...err...um...sorry, MOSS uses now) this is a good primer especially if you are using sharepoint designer to manage your sharepoint site.
when you visit the sharepoint designer tutorial link you'll see information about:
- introduction to asp.net master pages
- modify the default master page
- modify the default sharepoint content placeholders
- create a content page from a master page
- track customized master pages
- change the current master page
again, it is a good primer for master pages with regard to sharepoint...