people are saying guy kawasaki is behind this latest truemors.com site. while i'm starting to see less value in twitter, when i opened up truemors i shook my head. it certainly looks/acts/feels like a twitter-ish type application...and the content surely has parity with twitter posts...here's a sample of some of the "rumors" posted:
- "Jello wrestling for Charity? Yes, it happens."
- "the iphone gives you herpes"
- "hey mark, give me a call later and we'll get dinner"
- "the truemors homepage is easy to spam."
- "Guy Kawasaki started this up? must be losing touch with reality."
- "I heard that this site is going to fail miserably."
i'm leaning toward the last one...i just don't get it -- another place for everyone to post a random, meaningless, post of nonsense?