Just a quick shout-out to congratulate the latest Silverlight MVPs to the program. The Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) program is a recognition program that is in place to recognize and reward those individuals who have been identified by individuals (peers, Microsoft staff, etc.) as experts in their technology field and global contributors to the technology.
As of today (01 OCT 2009) we welcome some new folks to the Silverlight group:
- Rick Barraza (@rickbarraza)– wicked interactive design/developer with kung-fu XAML skillz
- Bryant Likes (@bryantlikes)– great contributor to the Silverlight Forums helping others solve their problems!
- Corey Schuman (@cschuman)– UX design/developer in Atlanta doing a bunch of great Silverlight community work
- Davide Zordan (@davidezordan)– over the pond in Italy spreading the Silverlight love!
- Jeff Paries – Silverlight animation wizard – get his book!
- Robby Ingebretsen (@ingebretsen)– another kung-fu XAML/Blend ninja
- Ambrose Little (@ambroselittle)– co-author of Silverlight 3 Programmer Reference and the man behind Quince (no @ambrosesbeard was not awarded)
- Huijun Li – helping spread the Silverlight in China overseas!
All of these folks are great participants in the Silverlight ecosystem and I congratulate them for their efforts. Be sure to check out all the Silverlight MVPs and subscribe to their blogs! Thanks to all of you for helping make a great developer ecosystem!